Vancouver-based sales agency, Lachelt Marketing is looking for an experienced sales representative to join its team.
• 3-5 years of retail and/or apparel experience at retail or wholesale level.
• Be technologically savvy. Know how to use Office programs like Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines for critical tasks.
• Good oral and written communication skill.
• Be a highly motivated team player.
• Be extremely organized.
• Have a passion for sales.
• Have a flexible schedule for travel and trade shows
• Ability to work independently and make quick decisions.
• Grow sales for the western Canadian territory
• Provide sales forecasts for each season
• Travel the territory and attend trade shows and sales meetings
• Manage our company’s relationships with individual retailers and our brands
• Organize and merchandise brands
• Determine correct customers for each brand.
• Assist in managing our showroom.
• Assist accounts in maintaining their inventory, merchandising and other key areas of shared business.
• Monitor sales growth and results by individual brand and retailer
• Work with the supply chain system to enter and manage orders
• Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
• Valid driving license and an automobile
• Valid passport
• Able to lift and carry 30 lbs. (sample bags are heavy and cumbersome)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply