The mission of the Ecommerce Developer is to ensure smooth operation and optimal performance of all Ecommerce sites managed by No Limits Group. This role will specifically review the ecommerce order process from website to ERP to warehouse to consumer in order to identify improvement opportunities. Additionally this role will support online marketing activities that drive traffic, conversion and basket size.
This role reports to Kent Hawkins, Director of Marketing and Ecommerce.
This is a full-time, six month contract with the opportunity for a permanent role based on performance. This position will be based in our head office in Vancouver, BC.
• Review and improve website order upload process from Magento to LogOn (ERP)
• Monitor all orders to assure smooth flow and manage potentially fraudulent orders
• Identify warehouse tracking report upload issues and recommend modifications
• Assist with the back-end transition of order fulfillment to our new warehouses
• Assist with product creation within the Magento based online stores
• Monitor inventory, find & fix discrepancies across all online stores
• Support customer service with e-commerce orders as needed
• Support online marketing team with database growth, contest, emailers
• General website maintenance
Required Program Skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working on the development and maintenance of an ecommerce website (preference for an apparel website)
• Magento development experience a must
• Experience with Magento Module, including the ability to edit existing modules and create custom modules from scratch.
• Strong Frontend and Backend development skills
• A detailed understanding of online payment systems & fraud prevention
• Experience implementing site wide marketing programs and campaigns
• Teamwork; reaches out to peers and facilitates staff and supervisor problem solving to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
• Adaptability; adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change, often in ambiguity. Seeks out opportunities for development.
• Honesty/Integrity; does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right. Speaks plainly & truthfully.
• High Standards; exceeds expectations and goes the extra mile for customers and partners. Expects personal and team performance to be the best.
• Be grounded; able to work in an environment where humor plays an important role in regulating the tone of our workday.
Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604-431-7758. No phone calls please!
Include work samples with your application and the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject of your email or cover letter.